This EISENBERG bracelet and earring set, celebrates the Surrealist painters in what was called the "Artist Series,” which included the pieces of Picasso, Miro, Chagall, Braque, Calder, Vasarely, and Pucci. Earthy tangerine, brown, tan, and mustard enameled design outlined and trimmed in Black. This is a beautifully designed enamel hinged bangle with a box clasp and safety chain. Matching teardrop shaped clip on earrings are also included! This unique set has great coloring and is in excellent vintage condition. The clasp and safety chain are in perfect working condition. Eisenberg designed some of the finest costume jewelry ever made and it was used often in early movies.
- Marked “EISENBERG” with copyright symbol on each piece.
- Bracelet measures approximately 2 3/4 inches in diameter and 7 inches inside circumference. It fits a 6-7 inch wrist.
- Earrings measure 1 1/8 inch long, 7/8 inches wide and 1/2 inch deep.
- Includes gift bag and vintage “The Bon Marche” box.
- A beautiful, seldom-worn vintage treasure, waiting to be added to your collection.
This vintage set is in remarkable condition, showing minimal signs of wear. The set has a beautiful presentation and appeal. This is a unique set, with only one available. Unless stated in the product description, items used for display purposes or scale measures are not included.
We take pride in having the items in our store arrive at your doorstep clean and nicely packaged as a gift for yourself or ready to present as a gift to a special someone.
This product qualifies for free shipping to all 50 states; please inquire about international shipping.